2009年7月11日星期六

SELF BRANDING


When I was given this topic, I really have no idea to write about it. Self branding is normally related to the activity of giving a particular name and image to ourselves so that people will give attention or in other words, attracted to us. Honestly, I’m not really interested in self branding. It makes people out there know too much about me while I don’t know anything about them. It is just like we let others know about our identity and personality. What I can say about it is, it has no different like a famous artist. The only reason why I’m not interested with it is just because it might give us a lot of troubles in the future. Why do I say so??? Well, when people know a lot about our identity and personality, while we don’t know anything about them, it will be too easy for those irresponsible party to overthrow us. So, think carefully before we involve in self branding as it would change our life if a mistake happens.

没有评论:

发表评论